Really this post should have been like 5 separate posts a little more spread out, but this better reflects how busy Kev and I are these days. Things just get packed together!
From top to bottom.
1. Rachel’s bachelorette weekend. A weekend away with the ladies was wonderful.
2. Dear friends Rachel and Scott’s wedding! So fun to have a mini reunion with everyone and to celebrate the couple!
3. Hanging with the fam, loving time with the neice and nephews.
4. Halloween weekend! Though I have midterms and papers galore due this week, I managed to sneak out for a party break with heather and deb.
5. Last night, Halloween at Candyland! The kids were all too precious. Something about adoring their little outfits and their out of control excitement makes this holiday such a fun one.
And in other exciting news…I got into the Soul Care program this past week and Kevin to the 3 week retreat. Looking forward to what God has for us in the future!
Whew! A lot happening over here.